Who Can Benefit?
The Misunderstood Across the Gender Spectrum
- People living with trauma related to early childhood experiences or a traumatic event.
- Bodies all shapes, sizes and abilities.
- Those wanting support with body image concerns.
- People experiencing fatphobia.
- Lesbian, bisexual and queer humans.
- Those experiencing stress, anxiety, burnout or depression.
- People who feel their self esteem/self worth is holding them back or causing them pain.
- Or those wishing to focus more on their own well-being and self care.
Counselling & Psychotherapy Can Help By
- Addressing the causes of your concerns.
- Safely exploring the deeper roots of your struggles.
- Learning ways to take care of your self in the face of stressful circumstances.
- Looking at how your thoughts and actions affect your emotions.
- Exploring your options.
- Developing strategies for dealing with your concerns.
- Tapping into your strengths.
- Assisting in creating a self care ‘toolbox’ for managing stress and living well.
- Having someone available to sit and really hear and see you with compassion and without judgement.
If you’d like more information or to make an appointment, please contact Toni Jackson.
Phone: 0439 995 302