Who Can Benefit :: Women
– Of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
– Wanting support with disordered eating or an eating disorder.
– Wanting support with body image concerns.
– Experiencing fatphobia.
– Lesbian, bisexual, transgender and queer humans!
– Experiencing stress, anxiety, burnout or depression.
– Who feel their self esteem/self worth is holding them back or causing them pain.
– Who are living with trauma related to early childhood experiences or a traumatic event.
– Wishing to focus more on their own wellbeing and self care.
Counselling Can Help By
– Addressing the causes of your concerns.
– Learning ways to take care of your self in the face of stressful circumstances.
– Looking at how your thoughts and actions affect your emotions.
– Exploring your options.
– Developing strategies for dealing with your concerns.
– Tapping into your strengths.
– Assisting in creating a self care ‘toolbox’ for managing stress and living well.
– Having someone available to sit and really hear and see you with compassion and without judgement.
If you’d like more information or to make an appointment, please contact me.
Phone: 0439 995 302